Famous for its spectacular mountain peaks and the loyalty and friendliness of its inhabitants (the Sherpas), the Everest region (Khumbu) is one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Nepal. While many of the routes through the mountains are…
- Más Información
– Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
– Breakfast in Kathmandu (on first and last day)
– Standard twin sharing accommodation in a tourist category hotel in Kathmandu
– Guesthouses/Tea houses/Lodges accommodation during the trek on twin sharing basis
– Local licensed English speaking guide.
– The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
– (We assign one porter for every two guests – maximum 15 kg per person).
– Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking/support staff.
– Everest Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
– Down Jacket and sleeping bag by the company (which need to be returned after the trek).
– Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight cost
– Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
– All our government taxes, vat and service charges.